My Busy Morning

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Well by now you know I get up early to be in the pool by seven AM for two hours. This morning was one of those colder than usual mornings in the pool, so that equated to one hour. That was okay though, with everything I had to do this morning. But before I leave the pool I want to let you know I stepped on the scale and I'm down another pound, making it a total of 14 pounds so far. From the pool I headed home just long enough to strip my bed and get the laundry ready and out the door. I had an appointment with the bank at 9:30 to set up online banking, and then it was off to my daughter's to do laundry. That was three hours of my time. On the way home I saw the wonderful price for gas and realized I was almost empty so that was taken care of immediately, then on to the grocery store to replenish potatoes and onions. My potatoes had gone bad. Then it was home where I've been since around two PM. I'm glad to be home and getting some interaction done, but the new show, MacGuyver is on in just a few minutes, so I'm going to take time out to watch it and decide whether it lives up to the original series or not. I'll let you know. So that has been my day, and I just got my bed made up again so I don't need to do it just before I go to bed, which is when I usually realize I've done the bed linens. So how was your day? Have you seen any of the new fall lineup? What is your favorite new show, not new season? Thanks for reading.
My day is good and, I liked that new show this is us.
I heard about that one from someone at the pool who also liked it.
@just4him I also liked the new MacGyver.
@TRBRocks420 I'm glad I have it on series record because I missed it Friday night but was able to watch it Saturday. I really do enjoy the show, but now I'm a little confused - is it a remake of the original or is he the original MacGyver's grandson as I thought with the first one. The second one has me guessing, though I really do enjoy it.
I am watching less and less TV now. Enjoy your shows.
I'm watching two shows at the moment, so not much for me either.
you are really losing! I have been more depressed than lately and eating my feelings...so im still not below that mark I was at a bit ago, I have managed not to gain too much back, but still 3 odd pounds the wrong way
That's the one thing I never was, a person who ate when things got bad. Looks like you need to change some habits so you can get those three pounds off and keep it off.
@just4him I really do, I know I eat my feelings...alot.
@Jessicalynnt I have a feeling you're about to lose a lot of weight.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
Well done for another weight loss. Saturdays are not for TV here.
Thank you. I don't watch a lot of TV, mostly spend my time on the computer.
@PatZAnthony (12871)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We don't really watch TV much, so no clue about that! Somehow we are always busier than we thought we would be.
That can be a good thing.
I have been watching empire but that is not new. My goodness that show is good.
I thought that was new. I must have just heard the commercials for it for the first time.
My husband and I watched the new NCIS shows when they were on, I never watch anything else on TV
That's a popular show.