did you have hot flashes?

I am sitting here with a glass of ice. I am enjoying it to be honest. The fan is on me but it feels like I am in an oven right now. I know it's just me because a short while ago I felt cool. I am not sure how much longer I will live with this. It's been 7 years so far. The Dr said it could last more then 10 years. Can you imagine not wanting to turn on your oven. Everything I plan to cook will go in the crock pot. I hope kay leaves the oven off.
@garymarsh6 (13097)
Keep slices of watermelon in the fridge and put a bit of ice on your pulse at your wrists that will help cool you!
@shivamani10 (11132)
• Hyderabad, India
We already had this experience.
I get hot flashes too. They come andown go.
@UncleJoe (9284)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I had hot flashes for over a year after Becky played a joke on me by putting Texas Pete in my insulin syringe. We still laugh about that. It was almost as funny as when she dropped her hair dryer into my bath tub.There was a lot of hot flashing going on there too until the breaker kicked off.
I got on hormones, for one the hot flashes and the next thing is I am one crazy witch without them, seriously! I cannot function without them.