My explanation of why I inadvertently disappeared from MyLot~ I am sorry for that

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I feel I owe an explanation of why it seemed like I suddenly disappeared from the face of the Earth. I have been here in my house but not doing well at all and we will leave it at that. The week went by in a blur, and I didn't even read all week until Friday (when I was feeling a little better and realized a week had passed) That is when I realized something was very wrong when I realized that. In fact, when I realized it I started to read most of the day yesterday until my sister came for a visit. I read a lot after I could not sleep when my sister went home. I decided how to deal with this problem is by burying myself in activities that I find I enjoy very much, namely all sorts of reading, on Mylot, I promise i will try my hardest to make time daily, writing and taking my free online college courses and completing them. I am going to read a ton since i now realize how much I ADORE reading. I enjoy it more than any other activity and will do that and MyLot the most. Those who are my friends will probably be seeing a book review on the book that I have about 24 percent left to read. Since I can't sleep, the book may be finished this morning! I am sorry for those kind people I didn't respond when they commented I have to go back over and see if I missed any. I am writing everybody's name down who replied and will look them up and see what they are up to and see if I can reply to any of their work. I bought the 2017 writer's market book and am going to attempt to freelance plus I signed up for a handful of other writing sites trying to make a name for myself in the big writing world, and then I am working on an autobiography. Well, none of that this past week but I am getting back into it. I am going to do a little research for my problem and see how to deal with it right. Picture courtesy of Pixabay
@silvermist (20085)
@Marty1 You were very active just before ,well,disappearing.Please take care.Hope to see you around .
@silvermist I will be on here most everyday and try to be as active again! You will see me around as I have a special post, good news mind you, I might post on the day of the event or today many hours from now when it is around midmorning as it is only 1:53 am now! I will also be around on other days, too! I do have to go out for about an hour or less Thursday as I have to get a notary to sign some paper, but that isn't important here! But i am just not free when my friends the cleaners come as I chat with the girl the whole time!
@silvermist (20085)
@Marty1 That is good that you will be here most often.Looking forward to your post.
@silvermist Thank you! I had to go out and since I walked and I live on the top of a steep hill I was in bed reading all afternoon! I am back for awhile tonight until it is almost time for bed! I Want one more half hour of reading!
@Blondie2222 (22366)
Well glad to see you are still around and your doing a little better. I love reading too and i do alot of reading at night especially when I can't sleep. That's my favorite activity to do in the winter. I do check in here from time to time also when i get bored of reading or doing other things.
@blondie2222 I also love reading, it being my favorite activity regardless of the season. I think winter is a great time to read. In the winter there are days that the weatherperson tells you not to go outside as you could get frostbitten in a matter of minutes. As a result, what better thing to do than sit in your cozy house and read. One can read a book with it's setting in a tropical climate and be taken away to someplace nice to imagine yourself in during those frigid months. I do get on Mylot pretty regularly, but not as much as I desire as reading is so much fun that sometimes that I never get to my lot!
@Blondie2222 (22366)
@Marty1 yeah i love reading too and sometimes for me it's hard to put the book down when i know i should get sleep for work. But i read whenever i get the chance too. I do mylot also but not as much as i should but atleast i still pop in here and there.
No problem . That's what is nice here , you can always catch up when you already have the time . That is so nice, you have a book now ready for publishing. Congrats .
@Simplyd i am sorry if i gave the impression my book is ready for publishing i just started a few weeks ago after I lost a whole different book I was writing. Somehow it just disappeared!
@Marty1 No worry abuout that . i just misinterpreted itas that , so t's my fault .
• Eugene, Oregon
Good to see you back here!
@jamesHxstatic I thank you for the more than kind words!
Good luck with your project. It's a good idea to sign up several writing sites so that people see and remember your name.
@Ladyduck Thank you! I am trying to get my name out there all i can!
I was wondering where you were, glad to see you back.
@marlina Thank you! if I am not busy reading I will probably be on Mylot!
Good to see you back and get well soon.
@TRBROCKS420 Thanks for the kind words after my morning i am doing wonderfully!
@skysnap (17960)
Take care and enjoy your weekend.
@skysnap Thank you; I hope you have a good time yourself. I will either be on here or reading something this weekend! So, I will probably see you around!
@shivamani10 (11200)
• Hyderabad, India
Wish you a great success in your online writing job.
@shivamani10 Thank you so much!
@responsiveme (16835)
Take care...keep well and keep in touch.
@resposiveme I am not going anywhere i decided to whittle down my activities to reading and My lot! I kind of don't have the desire to write long involved articles , and i only plan on taking a couple of hours of courses a day! I will be in touch most days! I don't have anything planned for Thursday!
@epiffanie (10408)
I wish you all the best with your passion in writing .. Reading is also my great escape from all the anxieties this world brings ..