SMILE OR FROWN

Pakistan
Which, one do you think will make you happy. I choose "smile" because this make me happy even among the most nastiest person. I hate people with grumpy faces, sometimes, I tell them to smile and it will be healthy. Finally they do smile and I feel happy.
@IreneVincent (15191)
There is a saying: "Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry alone." I posted an article on myLot several months ago about smiling at people and/or saying "hello" when you walk by people in the store or on the street. Smiling and being friendly doesn't COST anything. Most people I pass in the store or on the street don't even LOOK at me, let alone speak or smile. I always try to be friendly, but most people are NOT.
• Pakistan
Today people are occupied with many things, e.g Mobile and Internet. Why must they bother to smile with a person in front of them, they will go on internet and choose, for what they should smile and laugh, so the internet has taken over the physical presence of humans. Dont worry about the grumpy ones, they dont believe in happiness but live a nasty life - poor targets husband and children. Have a nice day.
@kumbarn14 Yes, the world has gotten into media to the point that face to face conversations rarely happen anymore.
I agree that smiles are better than frowns!