Not Dating Married (or taken) Men

@tallawah (8559)
Kingston, Jamaica
Years ago I shared a flat with a woman I'll call Anna. Every so often the phone would ring, it was her boyfriend, wanting to meet Now. She'd race to get ready, run out on the road, go to the bus stop and he'd pick her up and drive her to Port Royal. She'd return later that night. I told her he was married, she didn't believe me. I said, "Tell him you have tickets to...(a big deal concert) and want him to come with you. I bet he declines." She thought about it, then to prove me 'wrong' told him and instantly he came up with excuses as to why he couldn't go. "He's married." I said. And in a few days, he made another last minute phone call, she went rushing out and I said; "Ask him to take you to....(a popular spot)... instead of behind the world." When she came home she had lots of excuses why they went to Port Royal and not popular spot. Eventually her slow brain caught the fact that she was a fill in. When his live in girlfriend was out; working late shift or unavailable he called her. He took her where they wouldn't be seen. Shortly after I was visiting another friend and the young man would open his address book and call females for a date in an hour or so. These women meant nothing to him. They were physical releases because the woman he would marry was in Europe. The point is, unless you are engaged to be married or living with a man, to ask you out at the last minute means that you are the last minute. A fill in. Meaningless. The point is, when the man takes you to places out of the way he doesn't want to be seen with you.
Hopefully, some one will tell the woman who is away in Europe and she can find someone better.
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
No. He married her. It was a wonderful wedding, and they both live in Europe and have a daughter. He was just having his physical release.
@tallawah poor deluded her. She deserves better
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@paigea yes...have to be wise
@sol_cee (15384)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Poor Anna.
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
She just wouldn't see the signs.
@sol_cee (15384)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@tallawah The eyes are useless when the mind is blind. Sad.
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@sol_cee yes... or one refuses to see the signs
@ms1864 (6992)
• Bangalore, India
I am glad you weer able to catch it and tell her....i know of "friends" who know things but don't bother to convey it to their friend in fear of hurting them. I have a loyalty pact with my women kind...i will never be interested in a guy who is taken. I will never be the women who destroys another women's family. Obviously Anna didn't know here....but i hope she has cut all ties now?
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
The guy actually dumped her.
@ms1864 (6992)
• Bangalore, India
oops...that didn't happen as expected. Hope she is alright.
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
Yes. one should observe certain things. There will some people for whom the ladies are nothing more than physical releases.
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
The signs are always there
and he check his cell phone there .This is weird.Can live with out it
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
You take a man's phone... you'll find lots of females. If a woman is cheating she won't have his name on the phone.
A friend of mine once had a relationship with a man who's wife was pregnant. What's worse though is that she knew about it and he never lied about that fact.
@tallawah (8559)
• Kingston, Jamaica
She walked in with open eyes so she is not a victim
I agree with you!