Not Much Cheating Went Down

@IvySaysHi (4342)
Yesterday was my cheat day and I was hoping to have some really good cheat foods, but I had a healthy breakfast, oatmeal, and we were at a cookout for most of the afternoon where I did plenty of walking and moving keeping up with my son which is probably part of the reason my feet are so sore today. We had regular cookout food, grilled burgers, macaroni salad, baked beans, and soda. That is as far as my cheating went. When we got home ours after we had eaten I got kinda hungry so my hubby went out and got us some sandwiches. So cheat day wasn't amazing, but I had fun. What do you love to have on your cheat days?
@moirai (2311)
Lol! That's interesting. I wonder... how often do you have cheat days?
@IvySaysHi (4342)
My cheat day is Saturday or Sunday. Just one day each week
@moirai (2311)
@IvySaysHi Ah. It can't be Saturday AND Sunday?
@IvySaysHi (4342)
@moirai nope that'd be too much and seriously ruin progress
I usually go for take out at a Chinese restaurant on cheat day. It is so good and something I look forward to.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
I love chinese food too and haven't had it in a long time. Only problem I have is it doesn't keep you full for very long.
@IvySaysHi yes it seems to be that way with Chinese food.
This challenge has no cheat days. So far I really haven't felt like cheating. There's 4 weeks to go, though. I'm sure I'll get there!
@IvySaysHi (4342)
I couldn't do this without a cheat day. I envy your ability to do so well without the cheat days.
I have my soda and chips for sure.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
Oh gosh yes I loveeee chips and soda. Unfortunately I can eat a whole big bag of chips meant for sharing by myself within half an hour. And soda? Forget about it, portion control means nothing to me when it comes to those. I am weak lol