Movie Review for JeruZalem

@IvySaysHi (4344)
Well i was very excited about watching the new addition to Netflix and I watched it late at night too for extra ambiance. I don't want to say it was bad, but it was not amazing. I won't give any spoilers, well I will try not to anyway. It is the kind of movie where the filming is happening from the view of the main character. Kinda like Paranormal Activity and Blaire Witch Project. I just could not dive into the story deeply because of the events and how the acting was. Also there was some nudity so. There were some cringe worthy moments as well. The graphics weren't amazing, but the whole idea of what they were going for was clear and if it had just been executed a little better I think the movie could have been great. It was okay. See any movies worth watching or that were awful lately?
I read user and critic reviews before watching movies so I don't waste my money and time on movies that I won't like. Haven't watched 'JeruZalem' but I did read the reviews in imdb.com and the movie was rated badly. Some reviews gave spoilers so it was like knowing what happened to the movie without actually going out to watch it.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
Meh I like to watch things for myself because people now a days often say everything is bad and I would rather judge for myself.
@IvySaysHi to each his own.