Grandma Again

@noni1959 (2988)
I am a grandma again. My seventh grandchild was born at 1:34 am on September 24th. It's my son's third child and he claims last but he said that with the first one. ha! She'll be a month old before I can get down to CA to see her. I was thinking today how my 19 year old grandson could make me a great grandma. He told me, "not yet, Noni. I have things to do first." Good boy. It's amazing to see my children have children.
• Eugene, Oregon
My daughter is still single at 28 and it is ok with me if I don't become a grandpa really.
congrats! i hope that all's well with the newest addition to the family. glad to hear that'cher 't least gonna be able to make't down'n a month, hon. gigglin' o'er yer grandson sayin' that. seems he must be related to my eldest. he's 32, ne'er married 'n thankfully no young'uns. kinda odd, coz he adores young'uns. yepperz, amazin' to see 'em go through the joys 'f parenthood. they were jest wee babes jest last week 'emselves, weren't they?
@1creekgirl (9801)
You look too young to be a grandma, but congrats on the new baby! We have 4 grands and one great grandbaby, they're all such blessings.
Congratulations on your new grandchild, seven is a good number.
Congratulations on the birth of you 7th grandchild. That is wonderful. I bet you are excited to go meet her. A great grandma isn't all that many years away. :)
Congratulations, you are a young grandmother. I agree that 19 years it's too young for a boy to have children of his own.
@Platespinner (16586)
Congratulations on that newest family member!
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
Congratulations. Welcome to the world, little one.
@ms1864 (6998)
• Bangalore, India
Aww...congratulations! May he have a wonderful life.
Congratulations on being a Grandma again.
@IreneVincent (16034)
Congratulations! I have four grandchildren and four great grandchildren. They all live near me, except for one grandson. I don't get to see him very often. I know you will be happy when you get to go see your new grandbaby. So nice.
@iridion9 (5108)
Hello grandma how you doin?
• Muscat, Oman
Congratulations, It is a great blessing to see all the grand children within our life period