Wealth is Everthing?

Delhi, India
I meet a lot of people who feel Wealth is everything and can substitute anything. I don't know how to react to such statement but I feel more than Wealth, Knowledge is useful to the human race. What is your opinion on this issue
@iridion9 (7217)
Are you referring to money as wealth? If yes then my answer to that is no. There are many things that money can't buy. Money can't buy TRUE LOVE Money can't buy The Love of GOD Money can't buy Perfect Health. Life itself can't be buy by money. Money can't buy dignity.
• Muscat, Oman
Perfect statement
• Bhubaneshwar, India
I agree with you... Money can't buy true love....but for your true love's needs you need money Money can't buy the Love of God....but to have some festival of God you need money Money can't buy Perfect Health.....but to have a good health you need some money Life itself can't be buy by money........but in today's world to save a life you need money Money can't buy dignity........but in today's world dignity without money doesnot have any meaning So tell me brother can we live without money in today's world......
@Bella27 (387)
• Waverly, Tennessee
Money isn't everything to some. Im happy being able to pay my bills and scrape by! I've seen it hard most my life and if I was wealthy i wouldn't know how to act. I enjoy setting goals for things I want and im content being able to dream about thing's i cant afford. Thats the true beauty of being poor!
• Muscat, Oman
Yes ,i am also supporting your statement,wealth is nothing when comparing with love ,knowledge and faith Money has no value,money wouldn't bring you happy,peace,it is the love,faith brings all that you need in your life
@princemaxp (2051)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
Money is not everything.....but in today's world everything can be bought with money...I hate it !!!
So is n't money everything ?
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@RADICAL11 I hate to say it...but yes
@blaise92 (30)
• Bangkok, Thailand
on my point of view,i disagree strongly.some are wealthy,but can't have what they want with that money
Are we really pragmatic when you take stand that Money is not everything.
@crafty01 (338)
• Jamshedpur, India
You are correct that wealth, knowledge, power, respect are means to an end, its for success, growth and survival. Its the WISDOM that adds life and radiance to humanity.