I don't see eye to eye with anyone.

I saw some of my family today and it was nice. I was told by one that he respects what I am dealing with right now. My sister asked was I going to my moms and I said no way. I will go one day soon when I can find the words to speak to her respectfully. At this time I could not find those words. I am shocked and disgusted at the news I been hearing since my brother's passing. My heart aches for the other family members that suffered at the hands of him. I am aching when I see my nephew that has to grow up and learn of his parents. Both of them had no heart or soul to do what they did. I know I am not perfect but God knows my heart and I know me too. I would not ever ever in a million years do that unless I was defending my life or my child's. I would be be in front of the judge and even he would know I was defending myself. My sister feels I should not go to the funeral as I am not speaking to my mom. Well do you think I should get my $400 back that I put in to the costs. lol I am going to the funeral and I want no one to talk to me. I don't want to hear sh.. I want to see my brother and talk to him and find my way home. I am not even sure I will stay for the whole thing. They wrote poems and all. This is the very reason I hate funerals. I always told my mom why and this is the live action right before my eyes. I shall have peace some day.
Just go there do your thing and leave. You don't have to acknowledge anybody that you don't want to. I hope some day you will find peace.
I will sooner then I think.
@CinnamonGrl (5802)
• Paradise, California
This all just sounds so uncomfortable and disturbing for you. I know you love your nice neighbor and will miss some things about where you live. But it sounds like a move might be very good for you in the long run considering what is going on around you there.
Yes we are sure leaving. I need to get my credit score a little better and my daughter straight first. No need in leaving her on the streets.
• Paradise, California
@sharon6345 No I wouldn't either.if she were mine.
@carebear29 (28537)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am stubborn so i know how you feel. I don't get along with a lot of people
That is ok I am going to wish you the best.
@carebear29 (28537)
• Wausau, Wisconsin