Favorite Superheroes # 1- Superman.

Banks, Oregon
We have reached the end of my favorite superheroes series and, coming in at # 1 is the man of Steele Superman also known as Clark Kent journalist from the Daily Planet. Superman wears a blue costume, with red boots and, a red cape, he also has a yellow shield on his chest. with a red S, as far as his super power he's faster than a speeding bullet, More powerful than a locomotive and, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, Superman has every super power though strength, intelligence, speed and, of course his lazar eyes that can start fires and, his breath that can blow them out, he's pretty much invincible except for his only weakness kryptonite. Superman is my favorite though, because he's the most honorable and, powerful of them all, he's also leader of the Justice League. I love all the movies, the old TV shows and, mostly the justice league cartoons.
• Memphis, Tennessee
Speaking of Superman shows... What did you think about Smallville? It put a different look on how superman became the man of steel and made him more relatable even with all his powers. I personally liked the show and was interested that Smallville lead to the creation of other amazing superhero shows such as: Arrow The Flash Dc Legends of Tomorrow and now SuperGirl
I liked Smallville too, but I haven't seen all of it, still need to get the Dvd's one day.
• Memphis, Tennessee
@TRBRocks420 I am planning on getting the DVDs too one day. until then I have been trying to find a way to watch the episodes in decent quality online. Though trying to find Smallville online is like trying to find a needle in a haystack... Really hard to do
@annierose (18021)
I love Superman too. Indeed, he was my crush when I a young kid. I was even wondering for a Superman Boyfriend too. I think I would be the luckiest girl in the world if I have a man like Superman always at my side to protect me against bad people.
Yes lol I always wanted to be him and, go save Lois Lane.
@annierose (18021)
@TRBRocks420 That will be perfect!
@egdcltd (6977)
Really, he's the first superhero. All the others could be considered to be derivatives. I haven't been so keen on the latest Superman films, where he's become a bit homicidal.
Yes the first and the best also I have still liked them, but certain things I would do different.
@VivaLaDani13 (22028)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I only remember a very little of the TV series with Dean Cain. I know I liked it yet I don't remember a thing about it. Wouldn't mind trying to get my hands on it though!
I loved that show one of my favorites.
I thought Christopher Reeve was great as Superman. Haven't seen this new guy yet.
Yeah he was a great superman.
I am also a Superman fan.
He's my number one super hero too.