Good morning myLot

Hey everyone. I hope your day is off to a great start. It is somewhat cool and rainy here at the Jersey Shore. It is currently 67 degrees F with an expected high of only 70 today. I am happy to report that I am not sore after yesterday's workout. I did a lot of rows so I was afraid my arms and back would feel it but so far that's not the case. This is good news. After work today I plan to go tanning. That's about it. Then I'll head home to relax and hang with the cat crew. No workout tonight! What's everyone else up to?
Good morning NJ.We are hanging out as we returned home from our workout at the club. Mike is food shopping.LOL
We're supposed to hit 76° today, but it's only 49° right now.
That was our weather yesterday. I'm not ready for it to get into the 40s just yet.
@NJChicaa I'm not either, but looks like it's gonna be like this for a couple of days
@rina110383 (24134)
I have to organize and make proper markings of my exhibits. The case folder needs to be ready by tomorrow.
Good morning! Glad to hear you aren't sore this morning. Your body is probably starting to get use to all the workouts now as you build up muscle. I am working today then going shopping with my sister after work. Hoping to find something to wear to the wedding.