I Guess That I Didn't Learn The First Time

@Hate2Iron (7950)
You would think that if I hurt as much as I did the first time I went out pulling weeds from the garden, I wouldn't attempt to do it again... at least so soon anyway. Sadly yesterday, I headed out and pulled a ton more weeds and those carrots I mentioned yesterday. Luckily, ever time I go out... I do at least learn something. I need a pitch fork! Just one more item to add to my list.
@saulgoodman (2654)
• Dundee, Scotland
Lol. You sound just like me. I hurt myself mowing the lawn in April and have continued to hurt myself every week since. Big lawn. Need to get one of those ride on things but can't afford one and have nowhere to park it anyway. A second hand pitch fork should be easy to find in amongst the gardening classifieds. If you get one I would say wear some gardening gloves because blisters can hurt like mad. Good luck with the weeds.
@Hate2Iron (7950)
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who never learns the first time. Actually, when we moved here, we traded the hot tub that they wanted to leave, for a sit down lawn mower. We could never have cut all of this!! And yes, we have lots of gardening gloves! Is there anything you could trade for a sit down mower... they are worth their weight in gold!
• Dundee, Scotland
@Hate2Iron Nah. Well one of my motorbikes but that's not happening. I must admit that it doesn't hurt as much as it did in April. Stuff afterwards for a couple of days. No pain no gain. I envy you though. Sit on mowers are great
something you can buy at a yard sale or flea market there?
@Hate2Iron (7950)
will definitely going to be scouting them out! I really don't need a brand new one!
Pulling weeds out from the driveway is a hard chore too.
@Hate2Iron (7950)
Never tried, but I can just imagine!
@AutumnSnow (4583)
sometimes we never do learn,lol. Im always doing stuff like that but at least your efforts wasnt in vain.