What are you feelings about housecleaning?

I won't say I hate housecleaning...but I don't do much of it, because I can always find something better to do, and I don't care that much if there is a bit of dirt and clutter around. I am trying to make the house look better and get some stuff out of here though, so I am doing a bit more of it these days. What about you, feelings about cleaning?
I do enjoy housecleaning. Kind of makes me at peace when my house is very clean.
There's one in very bunch!
Wow one of a kind Deborah hehe :)
@infatuatedbby Well, a bit OCD, but we will keep that a secret.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I love my house to be clean and with no clutter. The clutter thing is a constant battle for me. I have company coming out around Thanksgiving and am trying to get the rest of the painting done and getting rid of stuff I don't need/use anymore. Hopefully I will be clutter free by then. My main cleaning day is Saturday and I try hard to get it all done by 1 pm. I try to keep up on the laundry throughout the week so that doesn't take all weekend to do. If I'm doing bedding then I head to the laundromat to knock it all out in a matter of a couple of hours. While cleaning isn't my favorite thing to do, I most of the time I don't mind it.
I don't like getting rid of things, it pains me to get rid of things I have paid money for, but sometimes it has to be done.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
@snowy22315, lol, I have a hard time parting with things also. I feel better when I try to sell them at a garage sale. We had one a couple of weeks ago and got rid of a lot of stuff, but still have stuff to get rid of. To much clutter though just makes everything look messy and I'm slowly trying to change my ways.
I am not a neat freak but cleaning is a necessity for me. I do have to be in the cleaning mood however to be productive
Right, it goes alot better when you are in the mood!
• New Delhi, India
He he he same here....it all depends on my mood
@msiduri (5750)
This may sound odd, but I don't have any feelings about housecleaning. I do it because I don't want to live in a dirty house. Can't say I enjoy it, but I enjoy a clean house moreā€”and only one way to get it.
Even though I prefer a clean one, I guess a clean or dirty house doesn't matter to me that much. There is a limit though....I don't like fillthy for sure.
@msiduri (5750)
@snowy22315 Most people don't like a filthy one.
I don't like it ~ but it does need to be done
Yeah,,,at least enough so your house won't be condemmend by the board of health lol
@snowy22315 Yes and I'll be healthy. :)
• New Delhi, India
Yep even I don't bother much and is surely not obsessive about house cleaning.... A small gesture daily is just enough Exceptions are 1or 2days a month when I decide to go on a cleaning spree n slowly the feeling fades off
Yeah, I am trying to get motivated in the morning to do it. I could spend all day on the house if I wanted to!
I love a clean and tidy house so housecleaning is always a daily chore for me
It does look nice, when it's clean, I will say that!
@hostessman (9449)
• Tucson, Arizona
I love house cleaning.. I turn on the tv and then watch my wife do it...no really I help my wife do it, and it doesn't take to long with two of us doing it
wow, can I borrow you? lol
@irishidid (8563)
I prefer my house to look lived in. LOL
I don't prefer it, but that is what ends up happening!
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
I am no Martha Stewart. Now I know that my son in law's mother is fanatic about it, it kind of intimidates me. But not enough to do anything about it.
My son is never happy with my house keeping, but he is no Martha Stewart either lol
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm not a huge fan of it either. Not something I enjoy doing for sure. But still something that I have to do.
@rina110383 (24134)
I love cleaning my place. I do it every Friday night. It's a good exercise.
I love to clean. I actually clean daily and I am actually very hygienic person in general. People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom are the people that I don't like. I try to avoid hand shakes as much as possible and always use hand sanitizer afterwards.