What Else Can You Say?

@dodoazo (20297)
TinyCent pays me twice already. I joined that site last 3rd of September. Two payments in a row for the month of September. This is only to let you know on how I am doing in that site. I do respect myLot for it pays too. I have been here for several years already. And I have not found any problems here. We have our own method or style of writing our posts and we have the privilege on how we react or interact in the discussion. myLot is a good online writing site so far. This is only an information I would like to share to you. image by 422737/pixabay/public domain
@skysnap (17805)
unfortunately I didn't get paid ..
It seems you are not the only one, I have heard mixed stories about that site.
@dodoazo (20297)
I have no idea. Actually they're checking the organic source of the pageviews and they know it.
@skysnap (17805)
@dodoazo i doubt it. considering many people who have got the traffic from the facebook and social media. if it were to be organic source, none of the people coould hit payout
@amnabas (10309)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I found myself unlucky in regards of tiny cent it's not working for me.
@dodoazo (20297)
Why not check your Internet connection. TinyCent is open to all countries.
@AkoPinay (10032)
There are so many paying sites but I can't attend to many of them. I stick here for short posts and bitLanders for lenghtly posts.
@dodoazo (20297)
Well, this is only for your information. In case you want to, you may visit the site and try it.
@AkoPinay (10032)
@dodoazo I visited TC before but I wasn't impressed at all. It reminds me of Bubblews.
@dodoazo (20297)
@AkoPinay It's okay. It's your personal prerogative to do whatever pleases you. For me, as long as I am paid there is no problem.
@hereandthere (31893)
how many posts do you submit daily? how do you share your posts? do you have any idea why some mylotters get paid, but some don't?
@dodoazo (20297)
I just submit once and watch how it is being viewed. then I reach the minimum requirement of $15 I make a cashout. Post another article.
@ms1864 (6977)
• Bangalore, India
It's alright, it is not converting my views to money ratio properly...it is a little disappointing experiance for me.
@dodoazo (20297)
Sorry to hear that. :(
@moondebi (1212)
• Bangalore, India
How often could you reach a payout over there?
@dodoazo (20297)
I think you have read that this is my 2nd payment since I started last Sept. 3. My first payment took me a week to reach it.