A Snake is Hiding Under the Log Heap

@franxav (3732)
I saw a snake near our hen coop. Surely, it was hunting for eggs and little chicks. Now it is hiding under the log heap near the coop. I'd better sprinkle some Carbolic Acid to drive the reptile away.
@moondebi (1230)
• Bangalore, India
It's a common hunt for the snakes.
Who wouldn't get scared to a snake like that.
@rina110383 (23358)
That's one scary snake.
@shivamani10 (10764)
• Hyderabad, India
If you have knowledge about the snakes go ahead after observing whether it is poisonous one or not.
@franxav (3732)
Usually this kind is poisonless but large enough to give a fright.
I hope the snake won't get the little chicks.
@franxav (3732)
Let's hope so.I must do the needful to chase it away before it causes any harm.
Yikes - I'd hate to live anywhere that snakes are likely to be. I hope you managed to get rid of this one.
@yukimori (8562)
I saw a little garter snake today when I was walking to the store. Even if he was after chickens and their eggs, he'd be too small to manage them. He couldn't even get his mouth around my husband's finger when I caught him for the kids over the weekend. At least you have something that will chase him away so your chickens are safe! They can be such a headache... I remember a few years ago a neighbor caught a big snake raiding her chicken coop. He was in the middle of eating an egg when she found him.