To buy Ink or not to buy Ink is the question

Kingston, New York
Today as you know printer ink cost more then Then buying a new printer. To refill my printer it cost me over$60.00 for the Same. Price or less I can buy a new printer. Most of the people I know buy a new printer and just throw out the one they had before, no sense in donating it. Because the firm will still have to buy Ink. I wish this would change.
@Macarrosel (7572)
We have a printer in our house but it's out of ink already so my daughters will just print their projects in Internet shops.
• Kingston, New York
I use my for business
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Wow. I'm so glad I have a laser printer. One cartridge lasts 5000 copies--that's about 3 years for a new one. You should consider switching printers.
• Kingston, New York
I m not sure if a laser printer will Work with what I am making it got to a lot With phone
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@eagletrek2 Oh I see.
Yes, sometimes it is cheaper just to buy a new printer when the ink is all gone. We do not use ours that much, a good thing.
• Kingston, New York
I be using my printer to make photo buttons are one of the items. So I do use a lot of Ink.
• Kingston, New York
Yes this is true
The price of ink is insane! We don't have a printer because we cannot afford to keep getting ink for it... Sad.
• Kingston, New York
This why most if the time I but a new printer