TV Review The Big Bang Theory The Wildebeest Implementation

Photo taken by me – A TV set
Preston, England
Season 4 Episode 22 Spoiler alerts Amy bullies and manipulates Bernadette into spying on Priya, and even bugs her with a wire tap to get inside information on her relationship with Leonard. Bernadette gets too confused and frightened by the situation and bails out after behaving oddly in front of everyone, while Penny is also left uncomfortable. Amy is over-assertive and just not nice in this episode, while Bernadette, who is usually much more in control, gives in too easily to playing along with Amy’s plans. Raj feels neglected and depressed so he naively seeks sympathy from Sheldon who is typically too self-absorbed to notice or care. A fairly weak filler story in the otherwise well handled Priya-Leonard story arc, as this one really adds nothing to the overall plot. Arthur Chappell
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
Good grief Arthur, do you actually watch this garbage?
• Preston, England
@Asylum One of my favourite TV shows - guessing not one you like
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
@arthurchappell I have see the show, but found it to be deplorable.
@Asylum in some instances it can be degrading and certainly NOT so demonstrative of how the highly educated interact with the rest of the human race-- I for one find it extremely humorous, educational even, and down right one of the better shows on the television these days.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Are you watching the new 10th season that has started airing?
• Preston, England
@ms1864 sadly not as I no longer own a TV set
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
@arthurchappell i guess that is good in a way...you aren't wasting your time.
• Preston, England
@ms1864 true, i'm surprised how little I miss having a TV on all day
@FayeHazel (19863)
I was really enjoying this series until Season 4 for some reason. It just started to loose me.
• Preston, England
@FayeHazel I think seasons 7-8 were weaker than average but up to then it was really on form for me
Lose your interest @FayeHazel are just lose a story line because each show was kind of separate from any of the others, it was never supposed to be a particular story that just continued for 10 seasons . . .
I do know that episode. Such clever writers for that show.
Yes very clever and able to make us see just how the other side thinks in a given situation using both humor and wit to either manipulate or maintain great self-composure @Corbin5
@Macarrosel (7541)
I never watch that TV series but my second daughter loves it.
@GreatMartin (5727)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Tonight's first episode of the new/last season shows why this program and the actors in it make it a gem of gems--each character and actor playing them are spot on as is the writing!
• Preston, England
@GreatMartin not seen the new ones yet
Ah a man after my own heart as I find the Big Bang Theory one of the most entertaining situation comedies on television today, and when I saw this episode I just wanted to slap Amy ! thanks for sharing
I have never watched this series. Sitcoms not my thing.
"He was an architect!"
@xander6464 (3012)
• Wapello, Iowa
IIt's been a long time since I've seen this one but I do remember that I thought the wiretapping bit worked really well.