can you make 100 dollars with mylot?

Mombasa, Kenya
can you make over 100 dollars a month with mylot or is there a limit to the amount of posts you put if there is a limit can anyone tell me what it is.
@owlwings (39233)
• Cambridge, England
Theoretically, yes. Practically, NO. There is no limit to the number of posts you can make but, since you don't get paid for posting but for the interaction you receive, what is important is how many people respond to your posts. If you don't read and follow the Guidelines, you are very likely to have many posts deleted (or even to lose your account) and if you post too many posts, people are very likely to ignore you. You will actually do better here if you forget about the earnings and concentrate on the enjoyment of taking part in discussions.
Don't know anyone who exceeded $100 a month.
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
I have also seen someone here
@amandajay I don't think so.
@zarlamain (24525)
No, you cannot. Just interact and you'll earn from other members' interactions to you.
No, there is no chance of that, you'd best look somewhere else if that's what you want. Most of us are here for the fun of it.
• New Delhi, India
Even I'm curious to know about it
@Judy890 (1633)
That would take months to be honest since we are only rewarded a few cents for our posts and responses we get.
@franxav (5071)
It is too long a shot!
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
For me...its impossible. Cabt even think about it.
@ms1864 (6986)
• Bangalore, India
The most i have heard people make is $30, and that too people who have been here a while...like years.