My Poor Babies

@IvySaysHi (4041)
I guess it is time for everyone to get sick in our house. My son has had a runny and stuffed nose and sneezing everyday for the past week. My husband got sick with what I am guessing is a cold a few days ago so he has been pretty sick and miserable too. I haven't been affected by anything yet and I hope I don't though when one of us gets sick in this house ALL of us eventually catch it. I just feel so bad for my guys because my son now has diarrhea, but he isn't really bothered by it. He still plays and acts like normal like being sick doesn't bug him, but I still want him to be well. I feel bad for my husband though because he was still able to get up and watch our son while I was at school though his mom would take our son if he needed a rest. I just want them both to get better already. Has anyone already gotten sick? Know anyone who is already sick in the beginning of Fall? Any advice on what I should do to help my son with his diarrhea?
Feeding him bland foods, like rice, seems to help with diarrhea. When I taught, whatever germs the students gave me were passed on to my husband and son. My husband just got over a bad cold, but he always gets one when he travels. I stay far away from him when he is sick.
@IvySaysHi (4041)
I haven't been keeping my distance, but he hasn't been right next to me very much because I don't think he wants to spread anything to me
• Mumbai, India
it is jsut the changing weather... i have been down with fever from the past week
@KristenH (18395)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Drink plenty of water or have bananas. I hope he feels better.
@IvySaysHi (4041)
Thank you, I gave him some of that juice stuff for dehydration in kids.
@KristenH (18395)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@IvySaysHi You're welcome. Hope it helps.