When did your kid STOP using diapers?

Pasay, Philippines
At what age that your kid stop using the diapers? What is your assurance that your kid no longer need to use diapers especially at night that your kid will not pee on the bed? How was your kid trained in the potty that he has to wake up at night for him to pee? For those who are using the cloth diaper what did you do on that?
@kumbarn14 (711)
• Pakistan
Just be happy, if you feel comfortable to use a pamper for your baby or clothe nappies do it and let the baby be happy. You cant escape baby's cries, when they are hungry or uncomfortable they are going to bring the whole roof down for a certain time. Have a nice day
• Pasay, Philippines
What do you mean? I think my question is when did you let your child stop using the diapers?
@Pass12 (1000)
What about those who don't have kids
• Pasay, Philippines
Oh well then my question is for you, how old are you when you stop using the diaper?
@Pass12 (1000)
@Metatronik i don't remember
@AutumnSnow (4583)
My 3 girls were pretty easy as soon as they started walking they seemed to be interested in it and all it took was for them go one time and that was it. My boys on the other hand was a bit harder and it took dad to step in and help. My girls were about 1 1/2 year old when they were potty trained my boys were about 2 they were definitely a changelle.
• Pasay, Philippines
You mean by the time that they started the potty training then they are no longer using the diapers?