Thursday-September, 29, 2016

Boise, Idaho
Slept from about 11p. until 5:30a. I am ready for fall! September is coming to a close. Going into fall and you'd think we would have some cooler days. We did for awhile but the last three days have been warmer in the 80's and 90 today. After tomorrow we will have a week in the 60's again. I'll be glad when I can get my hair cut. It is shorter because I cut aobut six inches off of it last month. But, it is still long and hard to comb and to wash. Trump doesn't seem to quit making a fool out of himself. He does well in spirts. Lost energy or something after about a half an hour into the debate. He does okay for a while and then goes back to saying stupid things and lying. And he insists on saying inappropriate things like what he said about O'Donnell. And the beauty queen. It is rather sad really. He seems to live in his own little bubble and can do no wrong. Josh and I discussed the World Study work that he needs to make up. He and I negotiated for days he will work to get six sets of questions done. If he follows this plan he will be done with the make up work by Monday October 10th. I hope we don't have any problems and that he will keep to the plan and get it done. It's about 10p. and I am going to go watch a litte tv and try to get to sleep. Hope you had a good day.
Still feels like summer here as well - quite possibly for a longer while still. Wow, you must have really long hair! Trump - just makes me shake my head. Hope Josh gets it all done in time! It's 11:45pm now . . . way late for me, and I will soon get to bed too.
We call the prolonged summer Cheyenne Autumn here. It is nice to hole on to a few nice days. Trump is an entertainer isn't he? Josh is doing good right now and I hope it lasts. I stay up way into the mornings sometimes. I like it.
@bunnybon7 (37734)
• Holiday, Florida
funny, i also just chopped off my own about 3 months ago and its getting ragged again and sticky hair.
@bunnybon7 .....I need to trim mine again. It's getting too long.
• Greece
The temperature has fallen below 30 so the fall is on its way for me too now. After the summer we have had this year October will be very welcome.
Won't it though? Some cool weather will be nice for a change and I hope it helps get rid of the fires we have lingering here in the states.
@zarlamain (24874)
Trump seems to find great joy in making a fool out of himself. His campaign claims his mic wasn't working during the beginning of the debate. And what's with him and beauty queens? Did you hear about Clinton mocking Trump's 3am Twitter rant over a former beauty queen? She did great!
If his mic was a problem he should have said something during the debate not hours afterwards when he has had plenty of time to contrive this story because he has seen some of the reviews. He likes pretty women and is a womanizer. He was an owner of one of the franchises back a few years. I did hear all the stuff about that beauty queen. She did do great! I am proud of her for coming out like she did about the incident. How rude and ignorant of him to treat her that way. He is a jerk!
@zarlamain (24874)
@celticeagle Exactly! He could've done that when the debate was actually going on. He was just looking for an excuse. That's right. That's why he thinks he is entitled to criticize and bully women like that just because he owned of those franchises. I agree. She did great! She went into politics at 3am instead of putting someone down. So true. He is a jerk.
@zarlamain ......He just really bugs me. It is so very scary to think of him in office and representing our country.
I hope he rips through that work and gets it done!
We have devised a plan and the teacher okayed it.
@sallypup (29419)
• Moses Lake, Washington
It has been summer like for sure lately. Next week my part of the world is headed to the 60s for day time temps. Bye bye Indian Summer.
Here too it seems.
I hope you have a good night's sleep And he does all his work to get done with it.
@bunnybon7 (37734)
• Holiday, Florida
so far okay as long as coco don't have a seizure and i can keep breathing guess i am fine