I can't do this.

I am shaking inside my body. My head hurts like it's about to bang for dear life. My heart aches to see that coffin with my brother inside it. My mom and that baby are all I think about right now. I don't know what this day will be like but I hope it's better for me. The funeral is in half and hour and I have no calls yet as to what time they are picking me up. How is your day going? I hope swell as I would not want you in any bad way.
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
Thinking of you today, Sharon. I hope it goes smoothly and nobody causes drama. Hugs
@teenspirit (1615)
• Israel
big hugs from Israel remenber: there is nothing you cant do! I think you supergirl, be stronge
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers today. This is going to be a very difficult day for all of you. Hugs
@inertia4 (27674)
Wow, I had no idea that happened. Sorry to hear this sad news. I hope you hold yourself together.
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am so sorry, sending prayers.
@Loverabbit (1306)
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Be strong gurl your daughter needs you and so does the mom. You are their hope. Your brother was a loss for everyone don't let them cry for your sorrow too....we all are meant to die one day.....maybe good people die soon.....he must be resting in a better place....just pray and love...take good care of yourself too
@antonbunot (9514)
• Calgary, Alberta
My heartfelt condolence @sharon6345!
My condolence on your loss, it's hard to loose a family member. Specially if your not that many. I have only two brothers here, maybe I should talk to them.
@sishy7 (27647)
Sending you positive thoughts and prayers to get you through the day...