Theories

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
There are so many theories floating out in the wide world of web. I never knew this until I got Youtube on my television. It is totally amazing. Some of my newest discoveries are these (In no particular order) Barack Obama is the Devil himself. Something about Jesus saying that he watched Satan being thrown down from the heights like lightening. The Aramaic words are very similar to Barack Obama. ( I am not political at all, but this one was way interesting, and only four minutes long. Made a pretty darned good case, if you subscribe to the Bible's teachings.) Walmarts are closing to house weapons of war and to be used as Jails for those who disobey Marshall law when it is enforced. Hmm, I have heard of some of them closing, but they just built a new one down the road a ways from me. You can find ghosts using an electro-magnetic field detector. In this theory, ghosts are supposed to emit, or either be made of this energy type stuff that can be detected by a man made instrument. We don't even know if there ARE ghosts, let alone what they would be made of or what they would emit. I rushed out and bought one. I immediately found a ghost in my air conditioner unit and my electrical fuse box. My old big box television houses a big one. Heck, even my laptop is haunted, lol. Man never really landed on the moon. Again, if you subscribe to the teachings of the Bible ( and for other obvious reasons ) this is not hard to believe. Supposedly, way back when, men were building a very tall tower trying to reach the heavens, and God nipped it in the bud and crushed it, scattering the men to all parts of the Earth, and scrambling their languages so that they could not speak with one another as easily. If that really happened, do you think he is going to let someone go all the way to the moon without a fight? Come on now. I have more, but this is long enough. Youtube has really taught me something: You really can't believe everything you hear, or even see for that matter. "The American people don't believe anything until they see it on television." Do you know who said that? Richard Nixon. Think about that.
I'll tell ya what though...I'd vote for ol' Tricky Dicky before I'd vote for The Donald or Hillary. Have you watched any on the jet contrail conspiracy yet?
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Yes, I have known that for quite some time. Saw one just above my place yesterday, and was wondering what symptoms I would be having soon...
@cindiowens It may explain what is wrong with the Dems and Republicans
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@JolietJake And the independents, lol. Oh wait, there are no Independents this time are there? Remember Ross Perot? Did the Illuminati kill him off?
@UncleJoe (9461)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
You can't believe everything you learn. You would go nuts! Oops! Too late!
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Yes you are right, too late, I am already nuts!
@UncleJoe (9461)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@cindiowens Ain't we all?
@ms1864 (6995)
• Bangalore, India
Yeah I have come across these...There are other cases i have come across that contradict these too...though if Obama is the devil...i wonder what Trump is.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
One of his demons???
@ms1864 (6995)
• Bangalore, India
Theories are just that until proven one way or another.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Exactly. But it is amazing how convincing some can be.
Some of the theories are really bazaar, aren't they?
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Yes, they really are. But there are some who believe them whole heartedly.
@Platespinner (16533)
There is some crazy stuff out there...and sometimes I am amazed by the people who buy into it who should really know better!
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. Those who have nothing to stand for, are very easily swayed.
@franxav (4703)
Ridiculous theories.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Some are. I have actually learned a lot of good stuff on YouTube too, but it doesn't make for interesting writing, lol.