mylot no longer makes me feel a lone

Agra, India
This discussion is only to express my thanks to mylot and whole of the mylot community for it is such a platform that I no longer feel lonely.... I always have someone to share my thoughts with, be it small or big, random or deep I now have a bunch of friends who are ready to discuss them with me All I have to do us just write it down and it is simply out of my mind .... I no longer have to look for someone to share my thoughts with Thank u mylot I and all the mylotters will never ever feel alone Someone will always be there listening to your thoughts... Mylot has become my best friend Wat about u all
Yes, I love it here too. I've made some really good friends.
@akalinus (25304)
There is always someone here. You can message me if you want. I have big ears to listen.
@ms1864 (6966)
• Bangalore, India
I'm glad mylot helps you so much. ... I do enjoy the discussions here...it is sure easier to talk and communicate ..