is second child necessary

New Delhi, India
This discussion is for all the lovely parents out there to guide me through one of the most important decision of my life.... Trust me your thoughts will direct my life at this moment when I'm totally confused...... I'm a happy mother of 2year old boy... This first baby was a long awaited gift and no doubt a result of a complicated pregnancy... Me and my husband live a happy life with our sweet little angel.. Now the point comes ...is only a single child enough or a second one is important... As far as I'm concerned I think I dont want but my husband wants a daughter.... Some of my close relatives bluntly told me that I don't want but my kid needs a companion. I'm totally confused...in this present scenario when raising a child has become so difficult both financially and mentally I think bringing a second child in this world will only complicate things..... Plz give me genuine advice's.... Is it really important for the kid....?
@akalinus (21236)
I think you need to do what is right for you and your husband. You said your pregnancy was complicated. Ask your doctor if you even should have another child. Things get harder as you get older. I found a link for you to read.
Wondering if you should have a second baby? Find out what you need to know before having a second child with these 10 questions to ask yourself.
• New Delhi, India
Thank a lit dear.... Ur link is of great help
@akalinus (21236)
@amitkokiladitya Remember, it is a decision between you and your husband. Don't let anyone have an opinion, it is your business.
• New Delhi, India
@akalinus yep.....but I don't want to be adamant on wrong parts
• Japan
As an only child, I can say I always wanted a sibling. However, life can get more complicated with two. I think it is good for you to understand your own limitations and desires. I have one child, too, and wanted two or three, but I can see how this one needed me to be focused only on her (adoptive issues).
• New Delhi, India
Very true.....by bringing a second child I don't want to mess the life's of all of us.. However as far as siblings are concerned for me my sister n brother r my world....this is what confuses me... But I things things were easier then and the kids less demanding