Power Outage for Eleven Hours Yesterday

Photo is mine
If it's still September in your place, well, it's already the first day of October here, Saturday. The environment is so humid that it's not good to stay outside. My daughters and I just stay inside our room. Good thing we don't have power interruption today unlike yesterday that we have power outage for 11 long hours. Huh! Any thoughts?
@ridingbet (46630)
our city had 14 hours power outage last Wednesday, while i was in Manila and my son in HK
great timing!
@ridingbet (46630)
@hereandthere yes it was but i was worried for my sister who was alone t home with 7 dogs
@ridingbet were you able to talk to her and ask how she was coping?
@louievill (18100)
Terrible, so they sre doing power cuts there again? Good thing they still do not do that here in Metro Manila, 11 hours is very long
yes, i really feel bad for our countrymen outside metro manila when it happens, because they tend to be unannounced, too. some lose water as well because they're connected.
Wow that is insane, Im sorry to hear this. Is this typical during these times of humidity? Hope it comes on soon.
I think it's just yesterday for they have a schedule maintenance in our area.
@rina110383 (24145)
I'm glad power has been restored in your area after 11 hours and that there are power interruptions today.
It's Saturday here too and it rains, not a heavy rain, but enough to feel better staying at home.
@dodo19 (31924)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I really don't like power outages. Thankfully they don't happen very often for us. Hopefully they don't happen too often for you.
@acelawrites (10929)
It is so hard to experience it; it seems we can not do anything when there's no power.
@skysnap (17810)
Hope you have no power outage today. Have a good weekend.
That is an awfully long time to have the outage. How did you keep your daughters busy while that happened?
@RubyHawk (21495)
• Atlanta, Georgia
that's a long time without power, it's a little cool today and pleasant. I'm going for a walk in a little while.