Planning to do better this month

@ajithlal (14568)
Last month I was not active in myLot and had was busy with various things in life. I could not reach payout and did not reach much. I though to do better this months and is trying to active this month. How was your last month in myLot. What are your plans with myLot this month?
Sepember has been a pretty good month in myLot, I hope to do the same in October.
@ajithlal (14568)
Did you set targets yourself every month? How much do you put as target for each month?
@ajithlal No, I do not set targets, I know that I usually earn something around 20$ a month.
@ajithlal (14568)
@LadyDuck Okay. Sometimes I do set target myself. The problem is some days I am too busy to come in and I do not reach my target.
Same for me, wasnt able to be too active. Hoping to maybe make payout in October! Best of luck to you!!
@ajithlal (14568)
Thank you and it is always good to do our best when we can.
@rina110383 (24145)
I was absent from myLot for weeks and still went beyond the minimum. Still, it was a good one. No plans for the month as to the site. I'll just visit it when I'm not busy.
@ajithlal (14568)
I am also trying to visit when I am free.
@cherigucchi (4108)
I have not been doing well lately. I hope I can do the same.
@ajithlal (14568)
I also hope that you can do the better this month.
@princemaxp (2051)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
get my first payment from mylot....
@Ranuka (275)
Even though I registered one year back, I started actual posting only from yesterday. I wanted to test how much max I can earn.
@dodo19 (31933)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I wasn't as active as I would have liked to have been. Been work and everything else, it was tricky, but hopefully I can change that this month.
• New Delhi, India
All the best I'm new to mylot so haven't earned much but I'm living mylot basically interacting with so many people
@skysnap (17819)
All the best with your plans :)
Last month was fine. This month I plan to do what I did last month.
@hereandthere (28857)
i was doing well during the middle of september, but lagged again, so i only have 3.5 as of now. but it's okay with me. now worries. i just come and go depending on my time and mood.