Dreams are weird...

Main Street was flooded. I don't know why, it hadn't rained. But there was a torrent of water flowing down it. And then some guy sunbathing goes floating past. In the middle of the night. Nude. And I thought to myself "He's in for surprise if a cop sees him." At least his 'flag' wasn't raised. And THAT, my friends, is why I am awake right now...
Your dream sounds like it should be another verse to the Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds song...... I'm up for the same reason, a very strange dream. We went out for supper, and nice fancy meal, and you know what the waitress brought me.......some popcorn and 2 chicken nuggets! What kind of a meal is that, and I never ever eat chicken nuggets. So, I got up and turned the computer on thinking that it could help erase the thoughts of that weird dream. In the back of my head, after I woke up, I kept wondering if I had actually gotten so hungry that popcorn and 2 chicken nuggets would seem like a nice big fancy meal-eww.
I'm glad I am off today, because I didn't get much sleep at all...I'll probably go back to sleep later this morning.
@JolietJake That's what I'm going to do now......but I feel thirsty, must have been the popcorn.
No, reality is weirder.
Are you sure it was a dream? If it was not it's even more weird.
@Jackalyn (7391)
• Oxford, England
Yes, that dream is certainly very wierd.
@TheSojourner (17290)
You are awake because your flag is raised? Lol
that is indeed a really odd dream lol
I don't wanna see the sequel lol
@JolietJake well maybe that round has ladies not dudes
Now that is a dream I would like to see! Lol! Sorry, but I sleep like a log as soon as my head hits the pillow, no matter the dream or nightmare.
@nanette64 (18210)
• Fairfield, Texas
Sounds like something I would have done in my younger years @JolietJake .
That dream would do the job of awakening the sleeper.
@zweeb82 (5713)
Lol!~Many times the stuff that we keep thinking off when we are wide awake can appear in our dreams, due to having them suppressed while we are awake. Other times some "weird" dreams that don't make sense at all can simply happen when we are tired. Of course there are times when the dreams are very vivid and carries a certain message of future warnings or events of blessings.