Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is off to a great start. It is cool, gray, and drizzling here at the Jersey Shore. Our current temperature is 65 degrees F and I don't think it is supposed to get much warmer than that all day. I slept in this morning. It wasn't on purpose although I didn't have anywhere to go. I was just so tired after last night's workout. My cat Sandy tried his best to wake me up around 6am but I wasn't having any of it. I didn't get up until almost 9am. I thought my whole body hurt while I was still in bed but it turns out it is mostly just my legs that are sore. I am on my own today as my husband is in Florida for the weekend. I need to clean out the bird room but then after that I have the day to myself. I'll probably still go out to lunch even though it will be by myself. I don't mind doing that. What's everyone else up to?
We hit the bar for a couple pitchers.
@NJChicaa - Keep it up. Sounds like you're doing well!
@teamfreak16 I'm trying! We'll see when I weigh in on Monday
@TheSojourner (17480)
Today I'm probably going to go out to the farmers market and then just do some walking. I really need some fresh air. I thought about studying today, but I may just take today off of studying and do the studying while I'm watching football tomorrow! Have a great weekend to yourself!
I wish we had a farmer's market around here.
• New Delhi, India
Good morning and have a greay day ahead
thank you you too!
Enjoy your "alone" day. Not doing much this weekend, still not feeling 100%.
I hope you are back to normal soon!
@rina110383 (24141)
It's evening here. I spent the whole day working on my projects on Upwork. Until I get sleepy, I'll be checking some discussions here.
Good evening then.