No one is free...

I want to go to dollar tree to buy my dishes and soap supplies. There is no dollar tree near where I am moving. I don't want to take the dishes and stuff from here. I can't believe that dishes that I really want are not available for me to buy. Something tells me I should go for a different set. Nothing like i want though. I won't be taking the dining table. I want a new one from Walmart or a store in the new area. I am buying a new shower curtain as well. Something I would normally not pick. Something with orange so I still use my orange bath mat. I am so excited about moving now. I don't want to go shopping lone but I sure will. I might also go to walmart.com for my toilet tissue and stuff. You know what I need to buy my washer too. this one here I am leaving with kay. I gave mine to my sister. So,I must buy one. Well how are you doing today? It's 1 pm here I need to figure out something to eat.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Oh wow that bites. What about a Family Dollar?
I was thinking about going there today. It's kind of cold now though.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@sharon6345 It is sorta chilly out.
@carebear29 Yes it's going to be very cold when I move.
@ricki_911 (19451)
• Toronto, Ontario
I am sure there is a dollar store, or even something similar. When I lived in the city I walked past this place I nromally wouldn't go in and that is where I found some good deals.
I am going to look around for something soon.
@ricki_911 (19451)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 Even just to get out and go for a walk. You'd be surprised at what you find.
@ricki_911 Yes I been finding super deals online.
Good to hear you are excited about moving
@yukimori (9047)
It really is. I think it's going to be a great change for her.
Super hype right now.
Maybe you will meet a shopping buddy somewhere a long the way. I am doing well.
That would be super awesome.
Have you been approved for an apartment yet? I am glad you are going to move soon.
Not yet but I am approved for everything else. I am sure to get one sooner or later.
@yukimori (9047)
Have you checked Dollar Tree's website? I know they have an online ordering option, but I'm not sure if they require you to pick up at a store or not. If you can find the dishes you want on the website, maybe you can have them shipped to your new place along with the soap supplies. I'm debating rounding up the kids so I can go out and do a few audits I have scheduled for today. Not sure if I should do that or just take them over to the zoo so they can run around on the playground a bit and play off all the extra energy they seem to have this morning. I wish I could just bottle it and use it myself... Once I get all the running around done and audits completed I'll shift my focus to working on setting up my new WordPress blog. Then it'll be ready to go as soon as my incoming domain transfer is finally complete. Hopefully that won't take the full 7 days they said it might. It seems kind of strange that in an age when we can send messages around the world in seconds it takes so long for registrars to complete transfers like that.
Yes that week sounds long. I would think the zoo would be the perfect outlet. I hope they enjoy it.
I hope that you find dishes you like for a good price.
I do as well I am going to Dollar tree when I move.
@sishy7 (27647)
It's a good idea to leave what you can behind - you'll be moving a little lighter and get to buy new stuff for the new place...