Glorious Fall

Riga, Latvia
Here we are once more - it’s glorious fall. The idle of summer, has tumbled by us and the north winds, have started to blow. Oh, I do feel so low, but it’s fall, glorious fall, with colorful leaves , swirling about and I have no doubt - that winter will soon follow. How quickly the seasons change. Now there will be pumpkins, most everywhere, as we step over another threshold, into the month of October. A most delightful month, one that is the most colorful, that leads us on a merry dance, with colorful leaves, twirling about, blown by an angry wind. The month ends on a high note, as spooky Halloween, comes to say, “Boo!”, to all of you. How fast the time does go, but it must be so and once again - It’s fall, glorious fall! Happy October! My own photo
@beenice2 (2274)
I like your poem. It gives a bit of encouragement even if it doesn't look like it.
@CoolPeace (1593)
• Miami, Florida
Happy October and shredding of leaves so new one can grow.