Being a Door

Daytona Beach, Florida
This is what makes great inspiration and what comes after you finish chuckling. I am sitting here madly writing away so I can get back to all of you great creative minds on myLot. While I am seeking all sorts of information I am watching a documentary about the famous rock group The Doors member Jim Morrison who died so young. The commentator just made my sunny day by stating that when Morrison left for Paris, France it was for always. Some rumor had started that he was planning on eventually returning to the group and the commentator went on to state that Morrison never intended to be a Door again. Be a door? Now really? Are you sure you know what you are saying? Let me see what you have to say – What should he have said? Can’t resist and I’m adding one of their greatest hits “Light My Fire”
"Light My Fire" is a song originally performed by The Doors which was recorded in August 1966 and released the first week of January 1967. It spent three wee...
Better a Door than a door mat. :-)
Now that is very clever @MALUSE hadn't thought of that lol if the group had been called The Door Mats
I have visited Morrison's grave at Pere Lachaise.
That is one thing I would want to do @JohnRoberts I have a strong sixth sense and they say that his spirit has lingered there. I wonder if I would feel anything. I also understand that unfortunately his grave was in very bad shape at one time. Wonder if they fixed it up.
@RasmaSandra When I was there, there were iron stanchions and a guard to prevent getting too close to his headstone.
Cute. Of course, 'Morrison never intended to be a member of The Doors again," would have been better. I saw The Doors in concert, and it was one raucous event.
Lucky you to have seen them in concert @Corbin5