~He's Working A Lot~

Jacksonville, Florida
My husband is working for himself and he has 2 other jobs as well. The other 2 jobs are on a part time basis. He left home yesterday morning at 7am and didn't get home until midnight because he worked for everyone in one day. It was insane! I am really glad he's working but I miss him so much and so do the kids. He's working so hard for us though. We have birthdays coming up and of course bills to pay so that's why he's been working so much. Hopefully he will get home a little earlier today than yesterday, we will see.
That is so hard when he has to work such long hours. He is a hard working man but he also needs to have some down time to spend with all of you. Thathe was a long day for him yesterday. Hope he gets home and gets some evening rest today. How is his health with all this work?
@Happy2BeMe Yeah it is hard. I have been telling him that we need a little time with him too because the kids don't understand. I'm just hoping today will be shorter. He has good days and bad days. It's like some days whatever it is flares up and then other days it's better. I really think it's Crohn's disease that he has.
@LovingMyBabies it could very well be that. Hopefully you will find out soon.
Hopefully he won't have to work quite so much soon.
@TRBROCKS420 Thanks I'm hoping to see him at least one day a week that would be nice!
That is a lot of working hours. Hope that he can get a break!
@marlina Yes it is. I hope so too. He is working really hard though.
@Mike197602 (13473)
• Worcester, England
If you work for yourself it's best to grab work when it's available which isn't necessarily good for the family/social life but it does bring in the cash...lucky you've got a worker for a husband rather than someone who does nothing and milks the state.
@Mike197602 Yeah that's what he is trying to do-working while he can get the work. It is hard for us but I'm trying to help the kids to understand that he's working hard to better us. Yes I am very grateful he does work. =)
Your husband is very committed to his family. A keeper for sure!
@Corbin5 Yes he is! =)
Both of you do work hard
@paigea Yes we do. =)
Hopefully over time things will get easier for you all.
@judyev I don't know if easier will ever be in our cards but maybe and hopefully. =)
@cherigucchi (3943)
I hope that he gets the time to rest as well.
@cherigucchi Thanks he definitely needs it.
Your husband is a good man that believes in supporting his family. I hope he does not over do it.
@jstory07 That's what I'm worried about too. He does work too much right now.
@Tina30219 (25704)
• Onaway, Michigan
He is working hard like you said for bills and birthdays but also to support his family. I know it has to be hard not seeing him a lot right now but I am sure it will slow down soon and he will be home more.