Unpacking Finished & Mail

Green Bay, Wisconsin
The office is DONE! It took the majority of the day getting everything figured out and the closet so it won't look like Fibber Magee's closet when I open it and everything come tumbling out at me. I also tried to organize it so I can find what I'm looking for relatively easy. Other than the fact I'm not going to be spending my life unpacking anymore, I will also be in the pool on Monday morning. My suit just arrived and I tried it on considering I ordered it two sizes smaller than the last suit. It fits like a glove. It came in three days I think. Seeing I just ordered it on Wednesday. They said it would arrive next Wednesday. So it's here and you can see it in the picture above. The good news is that it is a combination of Polyester and Spandex. They told me at the pool it should be 100% polyester. It's 82% so I think that's pretty good and it's chlorine resistant so it will hold up a lot better than the one I just had. So that's my news for today. Now I can plan my housewarming. So what have you been up to today? Thanks for reading.
@Drosophila (16717)
That's great! I like this new suit. Very cute :)
Thank you. It also looks pretty good on as well. No, I'm not modeling it. That pic is as close as it gets.
@Drosophila (16717)
@just4him hahaha don't blame ya
Very pretty bathing suit. I love changing mine often, I buy the chlorine resistant too and it really helps.
Thank you. I'm hoping it lasts long enough to go down another size or two. It should from what everyone was saying at the pool.
You must feel so relieved to have finally unpacked. Your bathing suit is so pretty. Enjoy it before you need a smaller size!
Yes, I am relieved. I fully intend to. And yes, I'm looking forward to a smaller size in a month or two. Though I do expect this one to last a few months as it fits like a glove at the moment.
@just4him I'm so happy everything seems to be going so well for you now! You deserve the best life has to offer.
@DianneN You're so sweet I'm still downsizing, so there will be a load leaving the apartment very soon for the thrift store.
@Gillygirl (17277)
• Sutton, England
it is a lovely suit. I spent time with my grandson today.
That's wonderful. Thank you.
@carebear29 (28553)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
That is cute for you
Thank you. It fits like a glove so I was right about the size.
Sounds like a good day and, enjoy your housewarming party.
I haven't decided when to have it yet. I know there are a lot of plans for October in the family, me included.
Congratulations for having done the work. You will have more free time now. Lovely suit.
Yes I will and looking forward to it. Now I can get back to my writing which has suffered a lot with this move.
Very pretty suit. Sparkly! I went out to lunch and have been at the computer for the rest of the afternoon. Haven't been very productive.
Thank you. You're here and interacting, so you're doing well. I hope your lunch was good.
We went foliage hunting up north. most of the day quiet as we have cool and dark raining day.
I hope you were able to see some great foliage this time of year. It's cool and rainy here today too.
Very pretty. And a smaller size; that is terrific. They do wear out fast at the pool
I know and I'm hoping this one lasts longer than the other one which was not the kind of fabric that wears well in chlorine.
@just4him I learned mu lesson too about buying the right suit for pools
@paigea It can be an expensive lesson since suits aren't cheap.
@1hopefulman (27588)
Have fun in the pool and enjoy your new bathing suit and two sizes smaller, wow! I went swimming yesterday and it was very relaxing.
I love the new bathing suit! It's super cute! I haven't done much today. Just worked and then hung out with some friends. :-)
That's a pretty swimsuit.
You swimming suit looks nice. I always wear a one piece to. Have fun swimming tomorrow. Do you go to an indoor pool or an outdoor pool.
@RitzzView (2758)
My day was lazy... being at home only. :(
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
AWESOME news there girl, now you can WOW the men that hang out at the pool ha ha ha I've been working on my crafts & on here not much going on with the cabin it's at a stand still.
congrats! i know ya gotta feel better gettin' that tended to. wonderful that suit came early 'n fits so well - 'tis purty cute! i know nothin' 'bout pools 'n chlorine, lol. hopefully such'll work...'re yer gonna be needin' 'nother new suit down the road coz yer doin' so well with yer healthier lifestyle :) hmm, what'd i do saturday? went through my lil stash 'f scrap pieces 'n started sewin' 'em together to make a 'crumb' quilt 'f sorts. the aunt 's asked if'n i can fashion her a quilted mat fer under her sewin' machine with a pin cushion built 'nto the right side 'f such.
@ridingbet (50311)
when is your housewarming, my friend?
@DeborahDiane (20871)
• Laguna Woods, California
Congratulations! Unpacking is a huge job, isn't it. I love your new swimsuite. Have fun in your exercise class.