Six hours of sleep will suffice!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I did some errands this morning, after going out of the house. After four hours of keeping myself busy, I was able to finish them and now I have time to get online for a while. I will remain online for another four hours and then go back home and end my day. Six hours of sleep will be sufficient to allow me to be active the following day. How many hours of sleep do you have everyday?
@teenspirit (1615)
• Israel
6-9 hours
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is the norm. I think it depends on the activities that you perform everyday.
That depends
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, it depends mostly on your daily habits. I try to stay focus and then rest for the next day´s activites.
@quantum2020 that is wise balancing of the mind, body and spirit-- get good rest though before doing anything that keeps you physically exhausted
@rina110383 (24094)
Usually, 8-9 hours a day.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s about average. I used to sleep that long when I was little.
Not sure.Off and on.How many.?????I am talking about deep sleep
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is good. Having profound sleep is good for recovery. I experience that when I sleep six hours. This is profound sleep.
8 hours of sleep is the norm for me
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Eight is good enough to relax and awake with renewed energy. I used to sleep that long in the near past.
I always get 8 hours of sleep. That seems to be the right amount for me. So glad 6 hours gives her the energy you need!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks! I have sufficient rest with only six hours. Not in the past, when I had to sleep a little longer.