what would i do without money?

The first day of the month has just ended and already our bank accounts have far fewer pennies residing in them than they did this time yesterday, when we had just been paid. Loss of Pennies #1 Husband bought a PS4. He is just a Big Kid. Loss of Pennies #2 We went to the Antiques Festival and I bought {another} vintage doll. I am just a Big Kid. Loss of Pennies #3 We went to the Antiques Festival and Husband bought me a pretty emerald and diamond ring for our wedding anniversary. It's been safely put away until our actual anniversary in just a few weeks. Loss of Pennies #4 Qyzy was having toilet issues and was involving both the bed and the doormat in these issues. He spent today {whilst we were getting wet and cold at the Antiques Festival} with the vet, having his urine analysed. He's now happily curled up on the chair, dreaming of pretty veterinary nurses in fetching bright pink tops. Perhaps. Having received an injection as part of his treatment, he promptly peed in the car. Lots of pee. I cursed the medication for working too quickly, poor Qyzy spent the best part of ten minutes soaking his fluffy paws in stinky cat urine, and we all left the car smelling as if we'd bathed in Eau de CatWee. Nice.
Eww. Now you have reminded me I forgot to move all my pennies to the account that we pay the bills from. Those pennies leave home fast
Oopsy! I hope you had enough pennies in there to cover the bills before you remembered!
@Poppylicious All the bills aren't due yet. But best to be ready
i'm glad ya found'ja 'nother doll 'n the hubs t'was able to get that ps4 he wanted 's well 's gettin' ya that lovely ring. oh dear, i hope that sweet feline 'tis gonna be alright. yepperz, that's a scent that's hard to get rid 'f - best 'f luck with that.
Haha, thanks! He was in his cat basket so thankfully none got on anything in the actual car! He's fine and dandy. Being a good little trooper and taking his meds!
@Poppylicious yer welcome :) phew, glad to hear that, hon. much easier to wash a kitty basket than to get the smell outta those car seats. 'm most pleased that he's feelin' better.
Don't worry since ypu spend the money on an important and sweet things like the ring and gift to each other. Advance happy anniversary to both of you. :D..
Thank you!
@Poppylicious you're welcome. I am just happy to hear someone's celebrating special occassion.
@xFiacre (4376)
@poppylicious The feeling of wealth on pay day lasts for such a short time and then you realise there's another 4 weeks before you feel wealthy again. I'm broke already too - I think most of us are. Not the queen though.
Nor Bill Gates, Alan Sugar, and Richard Branson. The swines.
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
Really I became lost. The account was running in thousands. It is catching up very very slowly. I do not know the reason. I want to do some black magic for earning money.
We need to find a money tree!
@Morleyhunt (19720)
Cat urine is a nasty smell. My bills will be paid on Thursday. Then my bank will be feeling the pain.
It is definitely a terrble smell. We had the windows open most of the way home, which helped. :)
oh my, not a scent I am particularly fond of and one that is very hard to remove, good luck with that!!
Haha, thanks! I think we managed to avoid the smell lingering. :)
@Gillygirl (17277)
• Sutton, England
Still you have been able to spend your money on worthwhile things.
Yes, and it is nice having money to spend. It's just a shame it actually has to leave the bank account and can't magically stay in there. :)
@norcal (3215)
• Nevada City, California
Well, you must not be doing too bad if you can spend your money on toys. What's really bad is when it takes your whole paycheck just to pay the bills. It's even worse when you can't even cover the bills.
I know. We are lucky now that Husband has a job again. It was tough for two years, so it's nice to have some disposable income. It helps that we're both quite good with money, when the cat is well and there are no antique fairs to toddle round. :)