The Adventures of Rooger and, the Raiders game.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are good here, me and, Rooger just got back from our walk, it was a cold one, but a good one, no wildlife though, we did see a state police officer though, going up the road past us. I talked to him briefly, but he didn't ask me any questions or say what he was doing, he just said quiet out here today and, I said yeah, I'm just out walking the dog, then he said good day sir and, we were on our way home. Now watching the Raiders game. it's a close one so far. Raiders just got the ball hoping they can put in a score here, before they give it back to the Ravens, they are only up 14-12.
Glad you and Rooger got a walk in today. Maybe tomorrow, you two will run into some wildlife. All Molly and I see are squirrels. They are so busy right now gathering nuts.
Thank you and, yes maybe tomorrow, that's true the squirrel's should be out there gathering nuts for winter.
@VivaLaDani13 (21559)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 "Good day sir." I love it! It's so formal and kind. I know it's still a saying but I've never really heard it here before. Mainly seems to take place in America. Same with being called "Ma'am." Only my Texan friend sometimes calls me that. Makes me smile every time.