Quiet Relaxing Day

Green Bay, Wisconsin
This is the first day that I've had since I moved in that I didn't need to spend the entire day unpacking and figuring out what to do with everything. I'm almost at a loss. There's also no football today. Now don't get worried, I mean the Packers aren't playing today. They have a bye. So I'm sitting here with a full tummy. I made a pot roast with potatoes, onions, and garden carrots. It was delicious. I watched a movie I ordered because I've been wanting to see it but its never on TV or at least I haven't seen it in years - Pollyanna. A great Disney classic. And now I'm here interacting with all of you. I do need to get over to Swagbucks as I want to do my best this month since I do have time on my hands for a change and get the goal points if possible. And I promised myself I would get back to work on my novel today - 5000 words here I come. But first I want to get the notifications for September 27 done. So how is your day? The sun is shining and the air is perfect a nice cool 60's day with the leaves just starting to turn their glorious shades of red, brown, orange, and yellow. I hope you're also having a relaxed day on this glorious first Sunday in October. Thanks for reading.
@salonga (27957)
It's good that you seem to be having a great day. I've just woke up to a new day that looks quite beautiful. I have so much to do so I have to rush after this.
Glad that you can finally take it more easy.
Not sure I am relaxing .Doing my packing for our holiday.This is one job I disliked
Ah October of last year was a pretty good month, at least for earning during the Jewish holidays . . . that image you used is so serene @just4him !
Thank you. That was taken out at Bay Beach Amusement Park which is right on the bay.
@just4him very nice
@shivamani10 (11200)
• Hyderabad, India
finally you took it more easily.
Yes I did.
A great thing to hear that you really do have time to do whatever you need to do. It is a nice, cool day here today too.
It was a relaxed day here too. I'll get going on dinner soon.
Pot roast sounds good and, sucks Packers are off this week. I am watching the Cowboys now.
@HazySue (22546)
You need a day like that every now and then. Enjoy it while you can, they come so far and few between. Enjoy the movie..
It must feel strange to have a day with nothing immediately pressing to be done.
i bet'cha 're jest lost without those tasks loomin' o'er ya, hon. yer meal sounds wonderful :) a nice day here, partly cloudy with a high 'f 84 degrees i believe. sadly there aint much color yet. i'm crossin' my fingers schtuff'll start to change soon. ya know, 'fore a heavy frost jest kills 't all 'n the winds rip 'em out?
Oh, yes! Pollyanna. Haven't seen it in years either. Good one. Glad you are having such a nice day. A roast. Oh, that does make my mouth water. We are having that in later months to come. Leaves here are turning.
My day has been pretty good. I have been home all day, mylotting and taking care of my kids. =) I hope you enjoy your evening as well.
We went to church and I went and bought groceries. Other than that, I'm having a lazy day. I didn't even watch the Lions play.
I hope you are having a good day. Relaxing and taking a day for yourself is always good.