25% of the AMERICAN's believe that AMERICA HAS NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON.

man never landed on moon - MOON
The whole Mission was FAKE . I too believe that the mission was a fake
@nake89 (557)
• Finland
The all the stuff that says it is fake can be proove to be false. Dont be so naive that you really think it's fake.
tell me one thing.if there is no air on the moon then how was the american flag waving
@istanto (8572)
But it writen on history. why you believe that was fake? Im personaly think that was true...
fox channel has come up with solid evedences that Neil Amstrong never landed on the moon .even the russians defence officers say that. when NASA was asked about those evidenes, they simply denied it .do you want to know what those evidence was.
no i dont belive it and nerver will
dont trust me but atlest you can trust the former astronauts of NASA.they have the proof.
@lenith (1222)
yup i also believe they never landed on the monn..there is a lot of evidences which makes it prooved
it was a $ 40 BILLION fake
@zubair439 (3188)
surprise to know that...
thereare many evidences stating the mission of "man landing on moon" is fake.
@crosschk (822)
ITs real, there is too much evidence to think otherwise. I've seen a few shows ont he subject and I have to say I beleive it happened
yes it did happen. NASA lied to the world
@crosschk (822)