Israel-Palstine relationship

Petach Tikva, Israel
Hi guys! my name is Eduard and i'm new here. I would like to discuss with you about your thoughts .I would like to know what do you think about the Israeli-Palastine relationship
@crafty01 (337)
• Jamshedpur, India
Jewish, Muslim,Christian,Druze,Baha'i are the religions overlapping on that disputed territory, so peace is a complicated term in that volatile zone.
I support Israel, but I do understand and believe there are both good and bad people from both sides. Talking works wonders, if both are willing to hear the other out. Sadly, I don't see that happening any time soon. Palestine has to understand that Israel has the right to exist, just anyone does. Any more, the ongoing battles is certainly depressing to hear about. : /
@Mike197602 (13378)
• Worcester, England
Pretty big post for your first one Without getting into things too much I think there needs to be dialogue on both sides. Israel has a right to exist and Palestinians have legitimate issues too. Talking is better than fighting.
@tallawah (7597)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I live in Jamaica and support Israel. What I have found, listening to the BBC is that they will report that Israel fired 5 rockets into Gaza at 8 am. Repeat it at 8:30 and at 9:00, then, after other stations have revealed that Gaza fired 500 rockets into Israel, admit it. With that kind of reporting I become very cautious in believing any of the news. To me, as I get along with people from Syria, Egypt, Jordan, who are in Jamaica, the similarities between us are very great. For example; the only place I eat is Aladin, because they are Muslim and I know what they use and... it is cheaper to import meat from Miami which is Kosher than Halall meat from the Middle East.