We are going to the police station tomorrow.

My daughter does not understand that she needs therapy. She needs to be placed in a shelter where she can be safe. My neighbor just left her telling me that I should at least give them two weeks to get on their own. he is in the living room and kay is in her room. I am leaving in 30 days so I will just leave on my own. What I will do tomorrow is go with kay to make a report in the morning and see about placement in the shelter. I hope I am doing the right thing. When I went in the shelter the therapy I got was priceless. She really really needs that. So I will vacate as I was and leave the rest of it up to them.
I hope they can place her and she can get some therapy. Sometimes it is hard to see the truth when it is people close to us trying to explain it. A professional who is impartial is what is needed.
Yes that is what I told her would be best. I said she needs to see others who are also in the same spot.
@sharon6345 .....She is living in her own world. I hope seeing some others in the same boat will be of help to open her eyes.
I hope she goes to the shelter to get help.
We are going to the station tomorrow. I just hope she can get some help.
@ricki_911 (19985)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think she is just immature, and she clings to this guy. Yet, he is the cause of most of it. She needs to realize, and start her own life.
We have a family member who really needs help. We can not convince them. It is so hard. Take care
I grew up in a house where my step father was an abuser. Many beatings, including my little brother dying, were a part of my childhood. I know how it can be. So sorry this happened to your daughter.