The Month of October

@JESSY3236 (6737)
Happy October everyone!! This month is going to be semi-busy for me. There are more tv shows coming on this month that I can't wait to see. Also I'm hoping sometime this month to go to the Renaissance Festival. This past weekend it started. It will run until Nov. 3. Later this month I have to go to my annual checkup to my doctor. Yesterday I was looking up for another website where I can earn Amazon gift cards. I joined another one so I can maybe get a duvet soon.
If you don't succeed in getting the duvet, you'll be cold in winter? :-)
@JESSY3236 (6737)
@MALUSE lol My bedspread is getting frayed. I didn't notice the frayed until a few days ago.
I use Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards.
@JESSY3236 (6737)
@NJChicaa I am using swagbucks, earnhoney, and bing. The "new" site is instagc.com
Hope you get to the Festival. I've never heard of such a thing here but I'm sure the big cities have them.
The Renaissance Festival looks interesting. I will go next month too for my annual checkup.
@Jenning (2022)
• Nigeria
It's really gonna be a nice one for you I believe. Happy New month Ahead!
I have been thinking of those Amazon gift-card sites too. Those cards could really come in handy.
Your Renaissance Festival sounds fun! I've only been to one but it was really nice!