Getting To Be Time To Watch Some News

clipart by Pixabay,
Well, I have been here for a little while now and I am getting my eyes tired. So I will close up shop for now and go and watch some news on TV. I hope the news won't just be about the latest about "Clinton and megalomaniac Trump". Because it is getting too much already. I wish CNN did not devote so much time to politics. They used to be more balanced, don't you think so? I believe that CNN gave way too much coverage to Trump, of course, he knows how to get in the news. It would also be nice to watch some happy news sometimes, not just killings and riots.
I think that 'happy news' must be a oxymoron. Just doesn't seem to happen together. I am tired of Trump big time. I like the nice local stories they have occasionally. I don't watch CNN.
I love to watch "feel good stories" a lot myself.
@marlina ......Especial on tough days.
@cacay1 (32861)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I hope it's something you want to watch tonight. Enjoy your evening. =)
Thank you so much.
@cindiowens (3841)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I hardly ever watch the news, only the weather. There is only bad on the news all of the time.
I like to keep up to date.
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@marlina I should be better informed, but I am such a high anxiety person, it makes me worry and have panic attacks.
@cindiowens Back from watching the news, couldn't take it anymore.
Enjoy the news. I will be glad when the election is over.
I will be ecstatic when it is all over.
@cacay1 (32861)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420, it seems too long to wait for your election.
@cacay1 And you are right, it is ridiculously long.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
Mostly, I don't pay attention to the news.
I am just trying to keep up with what's going on.
@cacay1 (32861)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Morleyhunt , yeah and media sometimes mislead us, some lies.
Have a good evening!
Thanks and enjoy the evening too.
It would be nice to hear some happy news everyday.
They should have a "happy news" section.
@cacay1 (32861)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
jstory07, That is true to inspire us.
I wish somone had news about that hurricane as we have mylotters in its path. guess I will have to search . I could go days without anythiing about the Trumpet ot Hilary
I am sorry to disappoint you Patsie, but there will NEVER be one day without something about Clinton and Trumpet.
@marlina he he you call him ?Trumpet too so does my son we have more fun making fun of ?Donald ?Trump yes they will be there every day til the election lol
@Hatley We have a lot of fun too at our house making jokes about Trumpet. Have you ever seen a person so conceited, such a boastful person?
@HazySue (21305)
I used to watch the news more when there was more good news on. Now, like you, I have noticed the killings, and so forth are front and center. Enjoy.
I only could take a few minutes of this stuff "supposedly" called news.
@HazySue (21305)
@marlina I used to love watching, now not so much.
@HazySue Same here, years ago, I was always looking forward to watch the news.
@RitzzView (2764)
I totally agree on you that the news seem to be too much of bad news than a good or happy ones. Happy news seems to be rare! :| The news reports just workd this way- the more attention one topic is getting, the more it shows about it, maybe the reason Thrump and Hilary news are going on and on.
Trumpet and Hilary are way too much in the news, it's been like forever.
@RitzzView (2764)
@marlina He he! I know right!
@saulgoodman (2656)
• Dundee, Scotland
wE get a lot of the American political news on our screens here in the United Kingdom as well. It is very entertaining compared to our really quite bland brand of political news. Trump really does know how to use the media - he is no apprentice at that is he? CNN International Edition is a great service. I think that from them we do get a balanced coverage of what's going on in the world today. I don't know if the coverage is the same in Canada. As you say some happy news sometimes or mmore often would be good but the news can only report the major events happening and sadly more people will tune in to news about killings and riots and how storms decimate communities and of course things like the build up to the forthcoming American election than happy smiley stuff.
I understand, bad news sell.
@marsha32 (6693)
Trump is full of it alright.... I rarely watch the news but left it on last night to hear the weather with storms coming in. Then I also had to hear about a man getting shot, and another one getting run over on his bicycle.....those were in Wichita. I don't recall any good news.
Not surprised at all that you did not hear any good news. We rarely hear those. Every morning when I turn the radio on, I hear about another shooting or stabbing.
• Midland, Michigan
News does tend to be about the negatives that happen in life to others. If and when anything good happens, if looking in the paper you usually have to look past the front page and read everything. It could be such a small article that most would miss it.
You are so right about the good news being buried at the end.
CNN is too much berating Trump and Fox does that with Clinton. Tired of it all.They are supposed to be unbiased but most of the newcasters on those are not.
I agree totally which is why I don't watch the news. It would be nice to find something devoted to something good happening somewhere in the world instead of all the insanity going on everywhere. Just one more month and the political news will be over. Election day is November 8.
@Butchcass4 (6031)
We don't have regular TV we have Netflix and so we hear news by osmosis as we live in a small town and word travels fast. So if theres anything serious going on we can count on our friends to keep us up to date on world & local events. I wouldn't want to watch all the negative politics anyways.
@acelawrites (10931)
They had been showing it (politics) because it is in the beat. Better tune in to other TV channels that shows other programs, but people should also be informed of the events around them.
Good news don't sell as well as bad ones. :-(
@cacay1 (32861)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Have a nice watching of your fav movie friend.Yes, how we all like to watch romance movies hehehe to relax the nerves,LOL.
@moffittjc (42965)
• Gainesville, Florida
But happy news doesn't drive ratings, and that's all the networks care about these days1