What is hardest to say??

@alexjessi (1235)
Vietnam
In life, have you ever want to say something but you can't?? Of course you can say but you still can't make it go out your mind Through my inquiry, I think " I Love You" is the hardest to say. Almost everybody scared to say it, I know they aren't scared it they just scared the answer. That's my opinion!! How about you?? What is the hardest to say in your life??
@Ayuriny (5191)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Saying 'I love u' for the first time is very hard for me, but later on i get used with it.
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
wow!! If you can say it so you are brave!! Sm;)e
Boys don't say I love you that much too
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
@Shavkat yeah, I know
@XinfulThotz (4224)
• Singapore, Singapore
I express my love openly. If I love someone, I will let him/her know. So for me, "I love you" is not hard to say at all. What is hard to say for me is those truth that will hurt people... you know it's a fact, or it's the truth...but truth hurts... so to prevent people from getting hurt, I reserve my comments...
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
Hello!! Thanks for your comment!! If you really think I LOVE U isn't hard anymore so you really brave, the hardest to say of your also right :D
@Ayuriny (5191)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
@alexjessi Yeah, and that's why she is named XinfulThotz.
• Singapore, Singapore
@Ayuriny yes dear...so much xinfulthotz that urge me to say it out sometimes... you know me well....
Hubby seemed to find it hard to say to me , so she would always just kiss or hug me instead . He also doesn't say I am sorry , just as i find it hard to say also , specially to him , when i offended him . Though , when i do , i hug him first and say it .
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
Thanks for your comment!! But who is she?? you??
@alexjessi It's a typo , it should be He - my husband .
@ms1864 (6969)
• Bangalore, India
I agree..."i love you" is one of the harder things to say....i have never said it to anyone except my mother and my best friends.
The hardest thing to say is good bye to someone
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
Why is it hard with you??
@alexjessi Is it easy to you?
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
@Shavkat Yes, but it's only hard when you don't want someone far away ( exameple: your girlfriend ). It would be easy to say with normal people :D
• New Delhi, India
I think to say that I am sorry is much harder than to say I love you
@alexjessi (1235)
• Vietnam
Really?? I think it just hard when you try to confess something But it's also right because in my country people aren't usually say that words much. they will shy when they say it :D