A Prayer For America

By JJ
"And I beseech Thee, oh Lord For I know that You Cannot make everyone see But if You could just knock off Hillary and Trump Before the election Maybe You Can help make America Great again"
@Rollo1 (16693)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I am pretty sure God already knows who is going to win, and neither will interfere with His plans very much. God might even remind us that He sent Israel into Egypt to save them from famine, but they hung out too long and it led to 400 years of bondage. Often, God lets us prove to ourselves what screw-ups we are.
@Morleyhunt (15946)
We will be watching......
Unfortunately, the possibility exists that 'The G-Man' may think we'll learn more by electing one of those idiots...
@Morleyhunt (15946)
@JolietJake a month to go? Then we'll see what the final outcome of the election is. Next it will be, what transpires as a result. Government changes, ultimately, never seems to happen all that quickly.
You need to get this out into the public arena as quickly as you can.
I should make it a meme
There...
• Midland, Michigan
@JolietJake Now you can make some serious money, selling that online.
@ilocosboy (32277)
And who would replace them (just in case), hope it would not be a disaster leader.
There are other candidates running right now, but people say "I won't vote for a third party candidate because they can't win". Well...if those two morons weren't there, then...
@ilocosboy (32277)
@JolietJake that is the art of politics, sometimes we voters cannot understand it much.
America is great! It just need a full overhaul.
All the world is looking and waiting and hoping that everything will be soon over. God is possibly one of the few who already knows.
@crossbones27 (14888)
• Redlands, California
As much as I would like that, I just do not see it happening. Trump is invincible to know matter what he says or does, his flock will defend him no matter what. As bad as some of the stuff Hilary seems to have done, it just looks bad, but nothing criminal in a court of law. Trump seems like he has a lot of criminal activity, but no one ever goes after him. Trump is like Bernie Madoff on sterioids. Even veterans continue to support him, even though he just called them weak for having PTSD. From a guy who never served. This country indeed seems to be going backwards.