Rainy Weather

Otis Orchards, Washington
Rain! That’s all it’s been doing today. And it’s forecasted to rain on and off all week. It’s not pour out of the sky, raining cats and dogs type of rain. It just that sprinkling type that never seem to end. The type @much2say would like to see in Southern California where she lives. Well, I just thought we needed a rain song to go along with this rain. So here’s one from B. J. Thomas (that is not Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head).
B.J. Thomas ~ Everybody Loves a Rain Song - uploaded via http://www.mp32u.net/
Oh yah, I sure would love to have some of that rain - even the kitten and puppy type! Although it's gotten significantly cooler at night and in the mornings, I don't think we'll be seeing any rain for a long while yet. Hey, and everyone loves a rain post ! Thanks for the mention . . . and thanks if you're still doing a rain dance for Southern CA!!
• Otis Orchards, Washington
Try as hard as I might, it just doesn't seem to get that far south.
@RichardMeister Oh darn. We were on earthquake alert . . . at this point it seems we have a higher chance of having a major earthquake than receiving any rain!
• Otis Orchards, Washington
@much2say That sounds like real fun.
Is it still rainy there as of today ? In here it was also a bit rainy since Monday . I love the rain but it seems i long for the sun to come out now . And at the moment the sun hasn't come out but the surrounding is already bright . I hope the clouds will not hide the sun anymore .
• Otis Orchards, Washington
It was rainy this morning but it cleared up this afternoon. Possible rain tomorrow though.
@RichardMeister Here it was a bit sunny this morning , but now it is also raining . Rainy season now here .
@sallypup (20660)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You have rain?? Its mildly warm here and even some blue sky. Maybe we'll get it tomorrow.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
Yes, rain. And it is forecasted to be around on and off for the rest of the week. Maybe you will get rain tomorrow, I don't know.
@sallypup (20660)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@RichardMeister Indian summer here so far though I do see darker clouds to the West behind my house.
@sallypup (20660)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Yay@RichardMeister!! We did get rain. About 5 minutes of rain. Then a gorgeous rainbow that radiated from the light parts of the sky to the dark clouds. Quite impressive.
We're just about over the rain too. It is pretty relentless but not particularly heavy.