Favorite Cartoons #2 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Colorado Springs, Colorado
The end is high. We're at #2 in my Favorite Cartoons series, which belongs to a cartoon I never tired of watching, Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Space Ghost started out as a Hanna Barbera superhero in the 1960's. Cartoon Network revived the character in the 90's, making him the host of a late night talk show, Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Aided by former enemies Zorak (an evil praying mantis serving as the musical sidekick,) and Moltar, his director, Space Ghost interviews real life celebrities via TV monitors. It's very surreal, and funny as all get out. Space Ghost is clueless, and often takes time out during interviews to zap Zorak half to death. Space Ghost also has an evil twin brother who occasionally attempts to take over the show. Space Ghost also hosted the channel's popular show Cartoon Planet. Space Ghost Coast to Coast is actually the only cartoon I'd tape to watch later, just in case I missed Cartoon Network's reruns. Yeah, it was that funny.
An important piece of Space Ghost history, originally included with The Mask VHS.
I watched the original in the 60s but not the reboot.
The reboot is hilarious.
Space Ghost is a pretty good one. I haven't seen it in awhile.
Me neither. The library doesn't have it on DVD. I honestly don't even know if it's on DVD.
@Ronrybs (7302)
• London, England
I thought I hadn't seen this one, but I do remember the interviews... I think
• Preston, England
only ever saw the talk shows and his use for linking pop-videos and sketches on Adult Swim channel