Of notifications and suggestions

@zweeb82 (5713)
Malaysia
Yes, I have been very busy lately as some of you might already know after starting a new job but I just love it whenever I open up myLot and see all the notifications. Although I have been spending less time but still instead of going down I have a steady stream of notifications coming in which just means...all my friends remember me, yay!~ And oh, the suggestion feature rocks!~ It's so cool that I get suggestions so I can go straight into new discussion without me finding them....they came looking for meThanks to those who have suggested, you know who you guys are. And please guys, whether you are on my friendlist or not, do suggest, it really saves me a lot of time especially when one is having a hectic schedule. Hmm....I can't recall having used the suggest feature 8 years ago...maybe it was already there all the time but I'm not sure....
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
All you have to do is interact a lot and yes post a lot. You can earn good if you put in time and effort
@zweeb82 (5713)
Yup, interaction is key. Don't mind me asking....just wondering....you look somewhat familiar. Are you sure you are on here for only two years? Were you on earlier than that with another account?
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@zweeb82 Your probably thinking Bubblews
@zweeb82 (5713)
@carebear29 Yes, sounds mighty familiarSo I'm correct in saying that you have actually been here on myLot longer than 2 years right?
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
notifications is the first ting i go to ....sometimes i even forget to see my earnings because i am so focused on reading my notifications
@zweeb82 (5713)
I rarely remember my earnings to be honest. I always answer / reply to everything on my notifications first thing whenever I log in
• New Delhi, India
Its always a happy moment when you see at the number of notification you have received... I never thought suggestions would be so helpful... Now I shall keep a track always Thanks All the nest for the new job
@zweeb82 (5713)
Thanks a lot and yeah, now people will start to find the suggestion feature to be so handy, glad you too be efited from it