Has anyone used Flii.by?

By Jen
@polyxena (2577)
Sturgis, Michigan
I was looking around at sites on Google and signed up for Fliiby. Does anyone here have any knowledge of how it works, and how someone makes money on it? So far all I can tell it's a ton of file, video and picture sharing, but I'm not sure what on earth I'm doing.
I have never tried sorry.
@polyxena (2577)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I don't like it. I got a whole strict talking to from one of the members that I don't know how to monetize and his wife could teach me how. they were so weird. I want to block the person but I can't.
@polyxena Aw, that sucks you can't block them. Can you tell them never mind you got it or something so they stop.
@polyxena (2577)
• Sturgis, Michigan
@infatuatedbby No because he'd still be looking at my photos telling me I'm doing it wrong. I'm one of those people that learn from my own mistakes anyway so having someone tell me what to write or how to write something wouldn't help much.